How to get approved in CPA Networks for newbies - this problem may become a complicated thing for newbies: there are many Affiliate Programs you'd probably like to work with, but it's not a fact that they'll accept you. Why it happens so? Well, there are many possible reasons for that. Let's see what are these reasons and what can you do to be approved.
In most cases Affiliate Programs don't like to work with newbies cause it often means time and money losses for them. That's why it can be so hard to get approved in CPA Networks for newbies. If you are inexperienced, it means they have to check what you do and teach you a lot of stuff. No one wants to do that.
Are your creatives good enough? Oops, you've made a mistake, how to solve the issue? It's only the part of problems, which appear for networks when they work with newbies. After all, they could lose their money because of you. As you understand, affiliate managers won't waste their time to deal with newbies, that's why approve in Affiliate Networks might be a complicated issue.
So, what can you do with that? As a newcomer in media buying, the first thing you should do is not to apply for networks, but to study the sphere you’re going to work in. There are many sources where you can get the info, including related websites, blogs and forums. Find out what are the most popular verticals, learn how tracking works, search for the best traffic sources etc. When the right time comes, it’ll definitely help you to be accepted.
The things you shouldn’t do, if you want to get Approved in Affiliate CPA Networks
Whether you’d like to join CPA Networks or any other ones, don’t do the following mistakes:
- It’s a very bad idea to lie about your experience. If you’ll try to make some fake portfolio, affiliate managers will definitely figure it out. You could be banned because of it, which isn’t the best thing for the beginner.
- Don’t disturb AM if you didn’t get the answer in few hours. It’s better to wait for several days. Remember that you’re not the only one who wants Approve in Affiliate Networks. In case you won’t receive an answer at all, write them again and try to highlight all the pros of accepting you in this message.
- Applying for too many networks is a bad idea. If you do so, your traffic will be scattered and you won’t have enough for each network. Such approach won’t make you any money in the Traffic Arbitrage sphere.
- AM is not your mentor, whom you can ask tons of questions. Don’t disturb him if the issue isn’t really important.
What can you do to be accepted in Affiliate CPA Networks?
How to get approved in CPA Networks for newbies - the process is much more easy to get if you use these tips:
- Highlight your knowledge and skills in the application letter. It will show them that you are serious about your intentions.
- Tell your affiliate manager if something goes wrong. He’ll help you with it, if the issue is really serious and you can’t handle it on your own. After all, networks are interested in your traffic.
- Be confident and ask questions, if it’s really important.
My own list of recommended CPA Networks to earn money: