How To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020 and start making money with it? If you have a website or blog and you want to monetize your site traffic, you've probably tried to find the answer on this question.
The truth is that it might take long months of waiting before you reach your goal. At the same time, there are several ways to make the whole process much faster.
Why is it so?
It all depends on many factors. For example, bloggers and website owners from the USA and Canada do not have to worry about how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020. It's a very easy and fast process for them.
On the other hand, if you live in one of Asian countries, it all may take you half a year, which is not the best option. Of course, you can work with any Google AdSense alternative and make decent money there. You can use these affiliate programs:
However, they won't deliver you so many benefits, as AdSense can do. So, what are the tips to get fast approval? Let's take a closer look on them.
How To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020: useful tips for bloggers and site owners
If you want to know how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020, consider the following:
1. Do not use the content, which is forbidden by the network. It includes adult photos and videos, not unique content that has been copied from other sources etc. It’s a bad idea to use such approaches in Affiliate Marketing. You’d better create your own content that will be interesting to watch and read.
2. If you’re from Asia, you should have a mature website, which is at least 6 months old. Also, it has to be in a working condition. Otherwise, there are no reasons to get to know other tips how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020.
3. Your content is also important. If the site you have is “clean” and there are only several articles that were published, your chances are very low. You should have at least 20 ones.
4. There are many bloggers that are under 18. Still, to work with AdSense you have to be old enough. Don’t waste your time if it’s not so.
5. Paid traffic is not accepted by the network. Take it into consideration before trying to apply. That’s one of the most important things you should know about how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020.
6. Use only top-level domains, but not sub-domains. It’s a common rule for all ad networks. You won’t get approval if you don’t follow it.
What else is important when working with AdSense?
A successful site monetization will be possible if you follow these tips:
1. Your website should be designed in an appropriate way, so that it’s comfortable to work with. Moreover, it has to be SEO-optimized. It’s important not only in terms how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020, but also for the success of your campaign in general. This is one of the keys to earn good money in this marketing sphere.
2. It’s good when your website or blog uses local languages. At the same time, if they’re not in the list of supported ones, don’t apply for AdSense with them.
3. Your website should have some essential elements. Besides the main page with the content itself, it has to contain the page with contact information and the one about your site. It all might seem not important, but it is so. That’s another tip how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020. Don’t be lazy to work on this to increase your chances.
4. Be careful with back links. They’re crucial for successful money making, but if you’ve received them from a bad source, they’ll do a bad favor to you.
5. If you work with other ad networks, remove them before applying. Google doesn’t have any official rules about it, but it will definitely increase your chances. AdSense is the most lucrative network in the market, so there are no reasons to hesitate.
6. The last tip how To Get Google AdSense Approved in 2020 is about what to do after you’ve been rejected the first time. The answer is simple: you have to re-aplly for AdSense, but not immediately. The first step is to remove the reason, why you’ve been rejected. Then, wait for some time and try again. Also, don’t do this too often, cause you can be banned.
As you can see, there are many ways to be approved by AdSense faster and with less efforts. Use all the mentioned tips wisely and you’ll definitely start to monetize your website or blog soon.